Yola is a simple, easy-to-use website builder that comes with features and tools that will help you build a high quality personal and small business website.
Summary of Pros
- Strong eCommerce
The online store feature of Yola is developed and maintained by Ecwid. Ecwid is a powerful ecommerce platform that lets you sell both physical and digital products while offering a wide range of payment and shipping options. However, this feature requires an additional of $10/month.
- Aviary photo editor, even at free plans
- Toll free phone support is available to all users.
- Templates can be changed at any time, with most of the content automatically transferred over to the new template.
Summary of Cons
- Yola doesn't offer any blogging tools. Users can import a Tumblr feed through a widget, but can't directly add blog posts like many website builders allow.
- Emails require additional $9.96/year per mailbox.
Limited mobile site options
In order to optimize your Yola website for mobile viewing, you have to purchase one of the paid packages.
Limited template selection
The number as well as the quality of Yola's template are inferior in comparison to Wix and even Weebly. And of their entire collection of templates, only 10 are responsive.